Tuesday, February 20, 2007

From blahhhhh... to not....


Oh look at those beautiful pillows! Don't they make your heart sing? Well, they do for me. :-) I found them here. And I was a good girl and asked Carol at Pink Cottage if I could use the photo. And she gave me permission to do so.
Trouble is,
I really *want* each and every one of them!
Oh sighhhhhhh...
Vintage fabric covered pillows just.... take me away!! :-)


And I admit, I kind of need something to "take me away," today. I'm kind of blahhhhhhh, and into one of my seeing-the-glass-half-empty times.
And that is noooooooooooo goooooooooooood!!!!
I know perfectly well that I have nothing to be really 'down' about. Certainly not on the 'Richter Scale' of the troubles, which so many, many people have in their laps. I should not be down. And I know it. And that doesn't really help.
Did I say Blahhhhhhhhh? ,-)

It's the time of year, at least here in the Northern Hemisphere. Winter and cold linger. Even tho I'm not really into longing for another Season.... really I'm not. But still, I'm getting the 'cabin fever blues' or whatever, which seem to be prevelent, a lot. On the Net and in Real Life.

Children {and adults} seem to be
getting Strep Throats and that awful 24 hour 'bug' and all those naughty things.
Maybe some of it is, our spirits are a bit down and our immune system is too. I really think attitude can help or hurt, in lots of things. Not to the extent of our attitude, really making us sick or well. NO to that! Just that we usually are more perky, when we feel 'up' and happy and optimistic.

And when we feel low,
well... the blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhs come home to roost. :-(
So thank you Carol, for your lovely/beautiful pillows picture.
To warm my heart and raise my mood and make we want to be perky again.
Even tho I could feel blue, 'cause I can't have all of them....
Nope, I won't 'go there!'
^_^