
Am I already waving a sad farewell to my joy, at being in the New Blogger? -sigh-
For a short time today, everything showed up, in a readable size print. Now, not only the Sidebar again, but almost everything is showing in way too small size print. Booo hooo...
And it's way too late to try to 'play in settings' again today. I feel the Net is very busy now and it's not the time of day, to try. Last night, I had to stop, because Blogger seemed to be shut down for "fixing things." Mmmm....
~~Did I do the right thing, in changing over?
~~I wonder if others who changed over, and are happy now, were somewhat disappointed, at the beginning?
~~Will it all "magically" re-fix itself, tomorrow?
~~Or at least, will I be able to re-fix it, myself?
Well, not much I can do now. Just read some more Blogs and leave. Tomorrow is another day, and all that......
Oh and did I say................ -sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh-?
-smile-
-Art.Com-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Undate:
And now, it shows up, with readable size print again!!! What are they trying to do, with/to me?!? Eeek!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re-Update:
Gone again! Back to tiny Sidebar print and nearly all my older posts, in tiny size again. Mmmm, now I'm getting *testy.* :-((((