Saturday, January 20, 2007

Thank you again, and....

Again, Thank You to all who are encouraging me, with this New Blogger.

I'll calm down and stay the course.

No matter how Blogger tries to assure us, that the New Blogger is no longer "Beta," me'thinks it still is. {"Beta" means, we don't have all the kinks out yet} :-) But I'll calm down about it. What possible good does it do me, to stay aggitated, anyway? Silly me.

Since I'm really trying to seek calm, in all aspects of my life, it would be very silly of me, to hang onto angst, here. Especially here. "Pretty Blog Land" is my refuge. How unthinkable, to stress-it-up!

I don't know that this picture, means Thank You. It actually is called something like 'Out Of Reach.' But I couldn't resist it. To me, it's so precious and pink. And yet, not *tooooooooo precious,* if you know what I mean. Some art, with children as subjects, seem to be "trying too hard," or something. This one, doesn't give me that impression. In fact, the more I look at it, the more I just may have to get a poster of it, for my own. :-) As long as the price is not out-of-this-world. Poster prices are usually within range, and I can get an inexpensive frame. My husband can mat the picture and even guild the frame a bit, if that will work.

{Maybe if I actually buy some poster, which I use in my Blogging, I'll feel better about using them. The use of them, is advertising for the poster site, after all! :-)}

My but I seem to have hit upon lots of themes-for-me, in this entry! Without even trying to hard. One being, stop letting angst into my life, where ever I can do so. Especially into a place, I have for calm, cozy refuge.

Two
being, take a closer look at what I said about some art, 'trying too hard.' I tend to 'go 110%' into things, only to lose steam in a while. So, maybe if I learn to not 'try so hard' at the beginning of them, I'll do better with my projects, no matter what they may be.

Three
, yes even the little lines about getting a poster at a sensible {for me} price and how I know it can be 'fixed up' for hanging on a wall. Being grateful that my husband can do these things. I don't do either guilding or matting, well. But he does. And he loves to do those things, for me. Notice things, which brings a smile {and not a sigh}. And add them to my imaginary Gratefullness List.

Mmmmm, maybe this imaginary Gratefullness List, should take a more concrete form too. As some Bloggers do. But, that's an idea for another day.

So ~ "Quelle Horror"! Should I even thank Blogger for getting me a bit anxious, which then lead to these wise thoughts? Mmmmmmmmmm..... OK, thank you Blogger. {Yes, that was hard to type! But I did it! -smile-}

Poster from here