Monday, September 25, 2006

Warming Beauty Found....

Having just found another lovely/pretty/warming blog..... And saying there, that I used to wonder if there were any such blogs... I thought I should say the same, here in my own.

Truly I did wonder if there were any places in Blog Land, where I could be sure to not find 'news of the day' and 'loud discussion' and the like. There are plenty of places for those things, but I needed - so needed - a respite.

I found one - "As I See It Now" - http://debrasotherthoughts.blogspot.com/ {sorry but I still have not mastered a Blogger cut thing} and from there... found more and more and more and more.

Thank you Debra, for starting me on this happy voyage of discovery. And for leading me to the path, of warming places to visit.

{{Hmm... guess Blogger is having hissy-fits today, and will not allow me to upload a picture. Oh well....}}