*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*
The Autumn beauty...
The Autumn beauty...
of trees...
around my home.
{click on any, to enlarge}
It still feels like the front half of my foot, is sort of "floating around" in the shoe.
And this is not good, in order to feel sure-footed when walking. Not a good thing, for sure! Guess it's time to try at least a half a size smaller.

I've read that the bust gets smaller, first. Guess I can add to that, the the feet get smaller, first also.
Harrrrummmmph...
Not what I was aiming for, I must say!

"We are not amused."
{'Queen Bess' photo source}
{click on any, to enlarge}
It still feels like the front half of my foot, is sort of "floating around" in the shoe.
And this is not good, in order to feel sure-footed when walking. Not a good thing, for sure! Guess it's time to try at least a half a size smaller.
I've read that the bust gets smaller, first. Guess I can add to that, the the feet get smaller, first also.
Harrrrummmmph...
Not what I was aiming for, I must say!

"We are not amused."
{'Queen Bess' photo source}




