Sunday, October 05, 2008

More 'Brandied'... Just Peaches... :-)))


After my last post here, Sandi at 'Holding Patterns' emailed me. She said that "Mrs. Appleyard's Brandied Fruit" reminded her of her Grandmother's Brandied Peaches.


And it was funny but, her son was just telling her, the other day, that it had been years since he'd had Brandied Peaches on Gingerbread. And so, she was going to *rectify* that situation. :-) And she sent me a link to many recipes for Brandied Peaches.


The first is a very old recipe, so it's probably one, which her Grandmother used. You can access this almost 2 century old recipe by clicking here.


And being a kind of a *Lazy Daisy* myself, I also add the link to one, which sound a bit simpler to me. ,-) *Lazy Daisy* that I am, like I said. -blush-



Many gentle hugs to you, Dear Reader. And thanks for stopping by.
Miss Mari-Nanci

{Click on all photos, if you wish to enlarge them}