{Click on photos, to enlarge}
{They seem to have forgotten to cease blooming}
We are having a beautiful, beautiful Autumn day.
{They seem to have forgotten to cease blooming}We are having a beautiful, beautiful Autumn day.
These days make you wonder, how long can this go on?
The present and the future may look bleak.
But 'Mother Nature' is showering us with seasonal beauty.
Can I simply lose myself in this?
Can I turn off all the news of gloom and doom?
Is that proper? Is that any form of "good"?
{Old age ~~ Youth}
Yes, that is just what I choose to do, here in my little corner of "Pretty Blog Land."
'Smilnsigh' remains a haven.
Both for me, and for any who happen to stop by here.
We can always go elsewhere, for 'the news.' Biased though it may be.
We can go elsewhere to seek for the truth ourselves, though it may be work.
But here, I will feel the sun on my skin. And the gentle breeze too. And soak in the glorious colors of Autumn. And the glorious remaining bits of Summer, like the 'Old Roses' which seem to have forgotten that they are soon to rest.
{Spent... but still lovely}
While they forget the coming cold, I will too.
And I'm in hopes that anyone who stops by here, will forgive me, if forgiveness be necessary.
And will wander a little, with me. Soaking up the beauty and contentment, of a perfect Autumn day.
{Clouds, of another evening}
Gentle hugs, to you Dear Reader,
Miss Mari-Nanci
{Clouds, of another evening}
The present and the future may look bleak.
But 'Mother Nature' is showering us with seasonal beauty.
Can I simply lose myself in this?
Can I turn off all the news of gloom and doom?
Is that proper? Is that any form of "good"?
{Old age ~~ Youth}Yes, that is just what I choose to do, here in my little corner of "Pretty Blog Land."
'Smilnsigh' remains a haven.
Both for me, and for any who happen to stop by here.
We can always go elsewhere, for 'the news.' Biased though it may be.
We can go elsewhere to seek for the truth ourselves, though it may be work.
But here, I will feel the sun on my skin. And the gentle breeze too. And soak in the glorious colors of Autumn. And the glorious remaining bits of Summer, like the 'Old Roses' which seem to have forgotten that they are soon to rest.
{Spent... but still lovely}While they forget the coming cold, I will too.
And I'm in hopes that anyone who stops by here, will forgive me, if forgiveness be necessary.
And will wander a little, with me. Soaking up the beauty and contentment, of a perfect Autumn day.
{Clouds, of another evening}Gentle hugs, to you Dear Reader,
Miss Mari-Nanci
{Clouds, of another evening}