Sunday, October 12, 2008

"The Awfuliz-in' Bug"


Pictures taken on our walk. Click on any, to enlarge

Before I begin with my Title Topic, I want to do some Happy Wishing! I want to wish all in Canada, a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. And I want to wish a very sweet Canadian, a very Happy Birthday, tomorrow {Oct. 13th}!!!!


So now that I have the Happy Wishes done, I must say that "The Awfuliz-in' Bug" has got me! -sigh- The one that chases my Happy, Cozy, Warm, Comfy Muse away. And without that particular Muse on my shoulder, I can't write here at 'Smilnsigh.' Because I need my Happy, Cozy, Warm, Comfy Muse, for doing that. That was my mission statement {that this would be a Happy, Cozy, Warm, Comfy place}, way back a couple of years ago, when I firmed-up what this blog was going to be about.


I've semi-abandoned my mission statement, now and then. Such abandonment was not what people wanted, when they stopped by here. And it wasn't what I wanted either. If somewhere is a refuge, for me and for thee, then it has to stay a refuge. All must know that if they happen to stop by here, they won't be greeted with anything, to add to their own particular and personal issues. Refuge is refuge. Then, now, forever.


But... Without my Happy, Cozy, Warm, Comfy Muse, I slip into too much pondering of the world, outside my own tiny circle of life and semi-influence. Out there, where I have no huge influence, no matter how I feel I have searched and have found my views. Fine and good to search. We all should search and find our own views. But no one else wants to hear what I searched for, or decided.


People each want to do their own searching. Which is wonderful!!! Or, they simply can't be bothered. Which is not wonderful, in my humble opinion. But no one else wants to hear my humble opinion of anything. Especially when my searching tells me is that I am terrified for my Beloved Country, during this next four years. And naturally, this does not put me in a warm, comfy, cozy mood.


I need to stop searching and digging and finding and being upset. 'Twill do no good. Especially for me, to continue thus. So I need to step back more, from all of Net Life. Do less reading and less commenting. Only come to 'Smilnsigh,' when I have something warm, cozy and comfy to write. Take more photos, as I do when we take walks in this beautiful Autumn weather which is joyfully being here, at present. Post photos in my blogs, when I can't really muster up the words. Maybe...


Just saying this, so no one will worry about me, if I am more sporadic with my posting here. We get ourselves into a sort-of-rhythm of posting, and people worry if that rhythm become erratic. I do, and I know others do too. So, I say this. :-)


It's time now to dwell in/on my own little life sphere. Make an Apple Pie for Family Dinner today. 'Cause the "natives are getting restless," waiting for another one! ,-)))

Gentle hugs to you, Dear Reader,
Miss Mari-Nanci

{"Cat Tails"}