Wednesday, August 13, 2008

LOOK! Out my front door!!!


The view out my front door! Pretty unbelievable! Sunlight!!!

But a *wise-acre* walker went by this morning and said; "Yes, sun! But I heard that we're in for a Nor-Easter this afternoon." -*evil* grin-
*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Well, if that happens, I have just the antidote for it! >,-) For anytime the weather disappoints, actually.
For anytime anything disappoints, actually!!! ,-) A 'June Bug'

'June Bug'

3/4 shot of mango rum
3/4 shot of pineapple rum
3/4 shot of coconut rum
1 shot of melon liqueur

2 shots of pineapple juice
some whiskey sour mix

shake, and serve over ice with orange slice

This above is the recipe which was in our paper. Now I see, there are probably many variations on it. But WOW, any of them would pack a wallop! .-)
*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Bet this big froggie guy could use a 'June Bug'! My husband rescued him from the pool this morning and he's been resting on a stone around the little pond. We think he's pretty tired out. Silly froggie! Jump in the pool and you have to wait till some human rescues you. Will he learn? Probably not.

Look at that weirdly fluorescent-green head on him. Wonder if this is a usual characteristic, of some frogs???

Not too long ago, I took a picture of this little guy, above. Same kind of a fluorescent-green head. Wonder if the rescued one, is this one, all grown up?
*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*
Drink pics found at here and at here