I never try to do these things. I may not be able to link to the 'linky.' Why am I trying???? But I can post a pic again so... And she's using a coooool pic of a gal with a cocktail ring on, and a cocktail in hand. So..... I try!!!~~~**~~~
An American Mum has a cute thing going and if you click on the click-able link of her name, you'll see. In a nutshell, she says; "If you've taken WW pictures with the July/summer theme, link up" {<--THIS is where I can have my problems...} ~~~**~~~
Oooops!!!! Maybe I shouldn't join! I'm not wordless. But Sandra wasn't wordless either... So I guess it's ok.
~~~**~~~
Anyway, I call this pic below... "Hangin' Low" ... For obvious reasons.

~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
Fresh picked this morning and driven to the farm stand. Purchased while they were unloading it. And already dropped into boiling water and left for 2-3 minutes. And eaten. Deeeeelicious! With salt and butter, or with only salt. It's so sweet that it's purrrrrect. So I guess, this is a WWWAT: Summertime pic too. :-)
~~*~~
Although I'd only figured on the 'Hangin' Low' one.
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
Some of our Tomato buds have turned into tiny green tomatoes!!!
Our "Tomatoes In Pots" are working so far, this year. :-) Tiny, tiny, tiny yes. But... with time! They can grow and ripen. :-)
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
Fresh picked this morning and driven to the farm stand. Purchased while they were unloading it. And already dropped into boiling water and left for 2-3 minutes. And eaten. Deeeeelicious! With salt and butter, or with only salt. It's so sweet that it's purrrrrect. So I guess, this is a WWWAT: Summertime pic too. :-) ~~*~~
Although I'd only figured on the 'Hangin' Low' one.
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
Some of our Tomato buds have turned into tiny green tomatoes!!!
Our "Tomatoes In Pots" are working so far, this year. :-) Tiny, tiny, tiny yes. But... with time! They can grow and ripen. :-)~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
The world has been breathlessly awaiting my photo of my Dragonfly... ,-) And so, here it is! ~~~**~~~ No it is not that great a close-up, 'cause I don't have a super-duper close-up camera. {That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!} But I love Dragonflies and had given up on being able to sneak up on one, long enough to get any shot. And this dear one actually sat there, and let me approach. 'Course, when I went toooooo close, off he flew but..... ~~~**~~~ And I'm not even going to complain that he sat patiently on a blahhhhh gray step. :-( Which doesn't really make a cool background for him but... :-( Nope, I'm not gonna' complain. {much}~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
And while I have you held captive, {My but I'm getting flowery with my speech today!} I'm showing you yet another flying insect... a bee. {Hmmmm, why am I so-into-insects these days??? ,-) I must be hanging with "the *wrong* company." -grinnnnnnnn-}
~~~**~~~
Again, it's not that great a bee pic but... the Cone Flower is pretty. :-)
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
And I admit, I can't stop taking pics of this blue Hydrangea. I'm not usually a 'blue person,' but this particular bush has such really blue flowers, this year. And they are so large. And the blue shows up so well, in photos... That I just keep coming back and back and back to it. Yes, like the pink 'Old Roses' of a few days ago. :-))
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
And I think that these are pretty too. It's Clematis, when in bloom. But this is Clematis, after done blooming. I think they are such an interesting looking spent flower...
And while I have you held captive, {My but I'm getting flowery with my speech today!} I'm showing you yet another flying insect... a bee. {Hmmmm, why am I so-into-insects these days??? ,-) I must be hanging with "the *wrong* company." -grinnnnnnnn-}~~~**~~~
Again, it's not that great a bee pic but... the Cone Flower is pretty. :-)
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
And I admit, I can't stop taking pics of this blue Hydrangea. I'm not usually a 'blue person,' but this particular bush has such really blue flowers, this year. And they are so large. And the blue shows up so well, in photos... That I just keep coming back and back and back to it. Yes, like the pink 'Old Roses' of a few days ago. :-))~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
And I think that these are pretty too. It's Clematis, when in bloom. But this is Clematis, after done blooming. I think they are such an interesting looking spent flower...~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~