{A lovely small home, in my city...}
~~~*~~~
All my pics can be clicked on, to make larger. I'm posting them, in a smaller size, to make it easier for my blog pages to load on everyone's computer. Especially people who are on dial-up Net connection.
~~~*~~~

This size pic Attachment is the 'Small' size, when I go to add pics. I hope this makes my blog pages more accessible. To everyone. And please remember, if you do want to see any of them, in a bigger size... Just click on the pic and it will come up, in a larger version.
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Just got this Klean Kanteen, {the picture above} for my carry-with-me water. I always have water available, like 24/7. When out, I use an old {plastic} water bottle. Ugh. Finally got a non-plastic one.
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
{a neighbor's flowers}
I came across a simply lovely photo blog... In A Soft Light. It is as it's name implies. Lovely, soft, gentle, beautiful photos. If you love photography... If you love pretty pictures... If you simply want a Net place to relax and find calm... I recommend this lovely blog to you.
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
{a swing, on a tree branch, down the street}
Ahhh yes, here I am, back again with a link to a seizing happiness site. :-) You have to admit, I do tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to attain all this good stuff! -grin- Anyway, this site has a neat list of 20 actions we can take today, to seize happiness.
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
{Looking up...}
Do you love decorating? Do you love to drool over film sets, which particularly appeal to you? Wellllllll, Melissa {whose blog I love!!!} gave a link to Joni's blog, which has photos of gorgeous sets in movies. Oh, be still my heart! I LUV sets. And to find great photos of sets, is sooooo wonderful! Please go visit both of these gal's blogs, if you don't already.
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
{Another photo I took of the same lovely small home, in my city...}
Remember... Click on all pics, to enlarge... :-)
~~~*~~~

This size pic Attachment is the 'Small' size, when I go to add pics. I hope this makes my blog pages more accessible. To everyone. And please remember, if you do want to see any of them, in a bigger size... Just click on the pic and it will come up, in a larger version.
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Just got this Klean Kanteen, {the picture above} for my carry-with-me water. I always have water available, like 24/7. When out, I use an old {plastic} water bottle. Ugh. Finally got a non-plastic one.
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
{a neighbor's flowers}I came across a simply lovely photo blog... In A Soft Light. It is as it's name implies. Lovely, soft, gentle, beautiful photos. If you love photography... If you love pretty pictures... If you simply want a Net place to relax and find calm... I recommend this lovely blog to you.
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
{a swing, on a tree branch, down the street}Ahhh yes, here I am, back again with a link to a seizing happiness site. :-) You have to admit, I do tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to attain all this good stuff! -grin- Anyway, this site has a neat list of 20 actions we can take today, to seize happiness.
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
{Looking up...}Do you love decorating? Do you love to drool over film sets, which particularly appeal to you? Wellllllll, Melissa {whose blog I love!!!} gave a link to Joni's blog, which has photos of gorgeous sets in movies. Oh, be still my heart! I LUV sets. And to find great photos of sets, is sooooo wonderful! Please go visit both of these gal's blogs, if you don't already.
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
{Another photo I took of the same lovely small home, in my city...}Remember... Click on all pics, to enlarge... :-)
