{Again, the 'Old' Rose...}...I read in today's paper, that our NYS National Guard {click} is lending} our Firehawk helicopter to the State of CA, to help battle the raging wildfires around CA. It was to depart this morning, and take 3 days to get there. Under its belly, it has a huge tank which can hold 1,000 gallons of water and can be filled in 60 seconds. This NYS Firehawk is one of only five in the nation.
~**~
So I'm very happy to say to my blogging friends in CA ... Our NYS firefighting helicopter is coming your way, soon. May it be of much help to you!
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
It was so lovely this morning {humidity broke over night} that I took an early morning walk. While I was taking pics of this lovely house {above}, I made a new friend...
A fluffy and friendly old girl...
Who wanted her tummy rubbed...
Look at the size of her!!!!
Does she have a happy home, or what? :-))))~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
The pool is fun, yes. But it's also work. Not only does E. have to keep it swept clean, back-washed, vacuumed, and tested... Although "My Favorite Toothless Grin" likes to do the testing, this year. Anyway, not only does E. do all those things....
He also has to try to keep the vines on the pool fence, from total wildness. Which isn't easy! Before they began to grow again this season, I trimmed them way back. And of course, this only makes them grow better! -sigh- So now, they are about 86% to total wildness. And it was nice enough, early enough, that he tackled some of them. An endless battle! :-)~**~
And to show you just how lovely it was, earlier... Not only did I take a 50 min. walk, but I vacuumed rugs with my little vacuum. Not the big 'monster' one. But, it still made a difference. I've wanted to do this. I've even had the vacuum out. But it's been toooooo humid. Bleahhh... But today ~ Perfect!!!
~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~
I hope your day, where you are, is a beautiful summer day too. And a beautiful winter day, for my friends in the Southern Hemisphere. :-)
{More of the blue Hydrangea. I love it, that the blue is showing now, in my pics!}~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~