Sunday, July 20, 2008

Accidental Bokeh... And vine attack! ,-)

Look! I accidentally did Bokeh! With the photo, above! :-)


And I want one of those drinks!!!!!!!!! In fact, I'll take the two of them!!! ,-) Is that not a photo?!? We decided it is Photo-shopped though. -pout- Dang Photo-shop, you can't believe any photos you see today. For the flaming drinks pic, it doesn't make any difference, if it's not a real photo of real flaming drinks. But ~~ Some things could make a big difference.

I've thought of this before now. Before I even was introduced to the World
of Photo-shopping. We know that pictures are "doctored," today. And probably have been, well before today. Although the old ones are probably more easy to spot, because of less accurate equipment. And because the people doing them, weren't as skilled as they are today.

But the very realization that nothing you see in a photo, can be taken as the sure truth, is unsettling to me. :-( I want my History straight, and my photography
straight. Even when it's not a 'big deal.'


It's a jungle out there, folks! The NE is looking like the deep Amazon River area. Vines are going wild. If you stand still for 10 minutes, they'll be trying to wrap around you. ,-) I like a neat look to things, but I'm ready to wave the white flag. How does anyone keep up with the wildly growing vines???

{My "Secret Life of Bubbles I"} ^_^

With Summer time and all the heat/humidity, we're eating lighter. And I simply don't have sweets around the house any more. A random Banana Bread and that's it. E. isn't buying Ice Cream for just himself. Etc. So neither of us is gaining weight.

I need to lose more weight, but mine is staying constant. He keeps losing! He's 183 now. -pout- Unfair! He didn't have much to lose. He does look great and he feels good. But now, he's worried that he's still losing. I say, don't worry until you don't look good/healthy and don't feel good/healthy. Eat more of the good stuff, if it worries him.
But I repeat, unfair! -grin-

{My "Secret Life of Bubbles II"} ^_^

Yet we know well that men lose easier than women. They have more muscle mass to begin with. When Autumn rolls around and the weather is less Summmmmmmmmmmmmery, I hope to get back to "movin' my bloomin' arse" a bit more. And that should help. :-)))


{Could I close without a pic of the 'Old Rose'?
Of course not!}
^_^