**~~-.-~~** **~~-.-~~** **~~-.-~~** **~~-.-~~**
{As usual, you can click on pics, to enlarge}
Poppies! This above, is taken with flash.
And this above, is taken without flash. The flash one is sharper, but that may not have anything to do with flash or not. May be just the distance I was, when taking shot. This is a long, long road of trial and error, for me!!! :-)
*~~-.-~~*
A very sweet blogger is in need of your good thoughts, prayers, wishes today.
Betty at 'She's Sew Pretty' blog is undergoing a second round of laser surgery on her eyes today, June 6th. When you click on the link below, and go to her blog, you can find the details. My heart goes out to her, and I'm sure yours will too.
{Please click here}
All will be well, Dear Betty. All will be well...
Hugs...
*~~-.-~~*
My husband's old roses are beginning to bud...
ALL flowers are my Husband's! :-) He and he alone, is the Gardener around here. Next door, my Daughter in law is the Gardener. "The Green Thumb" seems to have skipped over my Son and I. ,-)
{As usual, you can click on pics, to enlarge}
Poppies! This above, is taken with flash.
And this above, is taken without flash. The flash one is sharper, but that may not have anything to do with flash or not. May be just the distance I was, when taking shot. This is a long, long road of trial and error, for me!!! :-)*~~-.-~~*
A very sweet blogger is in need of your good thoughts, prayers, wishes today.
Betty at 'She's Sew Pretty' blog is undergoing a second round of laser surgery on her eyes today, June 6th. When you click on the link below, and go to her blog, you can find the details. My heart goes out to her, and I'm sure yours will too.
{Please click here}
All will be well, Dear Betty. All will be well...
Hugs...
*~~-.-~~*
My husband's old roses are beginning to bud...
ALL flowers are my Husband's! :-) He and he alone, is the Gardener around here. Next door, my Daughter in law is the Gardener. "The Green Thumb" seems to have skipped over my Son and I. ,-)*~~-.-~~*
I hope you will take a minute and visit Dear Betty, and leave her, a good wish or two. Please and thank you...
{Please click here}
**~~-.-~~** **~~-.-~~** **~~-.-~~** **~~-.-~~**
I hope you will take a minute and visit Dear Betty, and leave her, a good wish or two. Please and thank you...
{Please click here}
**~~-.-~~** **~~-.-~~** **~~-.-~~** **~~-.-~~**