Friday, June 20, 2008

Dear Tasha...

Tasha Tudor
August 28, 1915 - June 18, 2008

"Einstein said that time is like a river, it flows in bends. If we could only step back around the turns, we could travel in either direction. I'm sure it's possible. When I die, I'm going right back to the 1830's. I'm not even afraid of dyng. I think it must be quite exciting." ~Tasha Tudor


{T.T. Memory Page}
~~~~~~~~~~
She will be missed, yes. But I am only sorry for us, not for her. She lived a long and amazing life. Exactly as she choose to live it. And she died, exactly as she choose to, also. In her beloved home, surrounded by those who loved her.

I believe her words above. I hold them dear. As I hold her memory dear, also. And those books/tape of hers, which I own.

If only all could live such a life! Exactly as we wish. Hard work and creativity and all! But on our own terms. Not bowing for direction, to any person or institution. I see no better life. I wish for no better {rest of my} life, for myself. If only we could all, be so lucky!

T.T.Family Shop
~~~~~~~~~~