Doesn't everyone want a chandelier in their garden? :-) I do!
Photo Source Stephen Shubel's siteAnd doesn't everyone want a Pied-a-Tierre {a residence, as an apartment, for part-time or temporary use} in Paris? I do! :-)))
~~~**~~~ ~~~**~~~
OK! OK! Back to reality! :-))) Back to my world.
In my world...
Violets are still peeking up.
"Old Fred Braim's" rhubarb is coming back!!!
E.'s Phlox is still trying to grow. But it isn't doing too well, in this spot. He has to move it. The color is a pale lavender-blue-ish, but hard to see, in my photos. -sigh-
The Hosta keeps *blinding* us, with its brilliant green and white.
And the Japanese Red Maple out front {which E. keeps trimmed to be a bush}, was brilliant in the morning sun. Please click on the photo, to fully appreciate it. It's his pride and joy, because he has *saved* it, from unhappy circumstances, along the way. :-)
And above, is something I would add to my top {make-believe} Wish List! It's a close up of the ground cover, which grows in a circle in our front lawn. I wish that it grew all over the front yard, instead of grass!!! ^_^~~~**~~~ ~~~**~~~ ~~~**~~~
