Thursday, May 15, 2008

Did you ever... ?


Did you ever read something, and it jumped out at you? And it "said" to you; "Point me out to others!"? Well, I just did that. Someone new came by and made a comment in my entry of yesterday. So naturally, I visited with her. She being Terri of {click on Red words, please} Home At Last Farm blog.

And her entry, which jumped out at me, is her May 9 entry, titled
{click on Red words, please} A Public Service Message. It's simply something which everyone should know. 'Nuff said.

And thank you Terri! Of course, that needs to be said too! :-)

~~~***~~~


The little pond... A kind of a pretty shot of it, I think... :-)

~~~***~~~

Old English Roses, waiting to be planted. Well, they are on their way to being planted, as I now write. I told husband that he'd better get planting them! Or 'My Ladies' would be "on his case," to do so! ,-) Of course he wants to plant them! But he was trying to decide the exact spots for them... :-) He's now out getting 'Moo Doo,' to put in the holes he dug, for them. They will begin here, with a "tasty meal." :-)

~~~***~~~

New growth coming on the Hydrangeas {I hope I got that name right!} out front. He doesn't dare trim anything, until he is sure what's really dead. And what's going to sprout, after all.

~~~***~~~

Book update ~ I'm about half way through 'The Host' now. And I repeat, it is so, so different from her Twilight series. Which is good. It shows she can write more, than only one theme...

~~~***~~~


Photo Source

~~~***~~~ ~~~***~~~ ~~~***~~~