Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Paging Mother Nature...!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~
OK. It's April. It's mostly officially Spring. Soooooooo...
How come it's very gray? How come ground fog is still rising off of snow? How come you are messin' with some of us, Mother Nature?
~~**~~**~~**~~
The grayness. The left-over snow. The lack of bushes blooming. The amazing amount of life's troubles, surrounding many people. The fact that I seem to be on a constant round of appointments for testing, testing, testing. Without any appointments yet, to say what the results are.
~~**~~**~~**~~
I know. I know. I mostly never do the above. I mostly never mention any personal reasons for 'non-perkiness.' It's just not my style. We all have troubles. We all deal with them, in our own ways. Mine being, to not say anything in 'Pretty Blog Land.' No one who comes here, expects to find such, here. It's a haven. Sorry to have slipped up, on my usual form. My excuse is not a very good one. My writing muse has slipped away. I'm tired of waiting for Spring. I'm tired of all the forever testing. And I'm not perky. And I'm not faking-it, the way I usually do. Blahhhhh...
~~**~~**~~**~~
OK. I know. Compared to so many, I have very little to be blahhhhh about. Which makes it ever more weird, to not be able to just shake it. So many people, have so many more and worse issues to deal with. What the hell am I whining about???????? My writing muse will return. Spring will come. The testing will be over and results will come in and I can continue, accordingly. Yup! 'Tis so. Yup! 'Tis so. Yup! 'Tis so. But just saying it, over and over, isn't working.
~~**~~**~~**~~
If I'm absent, from my usual rounds of reading your blogs and of commenting in your blogs, I know you'll understand. That goes without saying! I can't 'just disappear,' without saying anything though. I worry, when usual bloggers disappear. I conjure up all sorts of terrible things. Not knowing, allows us to make up our own stories, and they're never good.
~~**~~**~~**~~
So,
I'm cool. I'm just sort of wandering around, and seeking my own muse. And instead of sitting at my computer for near 24/7, I'm going outside. Whether it's warm or not. Whether sun shines or not. I'm going out, and defy Mother Nature to withhold Spring any longer. -grinnnnnnnn-
~~**~~**~~**~~

Pictured Item Source

~~**~~**~~**~~
By the way, I know today is April 1st. But let me assure you, I hate April Fools Day. I would not put up, an April Fools Day entry. I just thought of this. Ding-dang April Fools Day! Which I hate, and would not want anyone to think that this is such an entry. -sigh- Ding-dang April Fools Day!
~~**~~**~~**~~