
Well, here is my poor Garden Gnome, this morning. Back under snow, again.
My Garden Gnome...
Reminds me of the Garden Gnome in the sweet fantasy film, 'Amélie'.
.
I loved that film! So much that I got a DVD of it. Maybe we'll re-watch it tonight.
.
To remember the fantasies she wove, to survive a sad childhood.
And the sweet, childlike ways ~ like skipping stones ~ which she carried with her, into adulthood. Even when moving to and living in the big city of Paris.
.
Look! There is the Gnome again!
^_^
Have you seen this film? On DVD now, since it came out a few years ago. Have you? Do you love it too? Do you own it, too? Do you love to escape into a fantasy, like this? Like I do?
^_^
It beats looking at snow... ,-)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I loved that film! So much that I got a DVD of it. Maybe we'll re-watch it tonight..
To remember the fantasies she wove, to survive a sad childhood.
And the sweet, childlike ways ~ like skipping stones ~ which she carried with her, into adulthood. Even when moving to and living in the big city of Paris..
Look! There is the Gnome again!^_^
Have you seen this film? On DVD now, since it came out a few years ago. Have you? Do you love it too? Do you own it, too? Do you love to escape into a fantasy, like this? Like I do?
^_^
It beats looking at snow... ,-)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~