
You may have noticed that I don't participate in any of those memes, which go around in Blog Land. Like being tagged to reveal a various number of things, about one's self. If I did, I might reveal things like the following... ,-)
*~*~*~*
We tend to do so much, "on automatic." We get in the car, turn the key in the ignition and drive. A drinking glass slips through our fingers and smashes on the floor and some favorite word comes out of our mouth. "On automatic." I do OK {not upsetting anyone} with the formerthese days. But when the later happens, it gets my family's 'knickers in a twist.' I have one or two quick short words, which pop out of my mouth, when unpleasant things happening.
{One starts with 's' and the other, with 'd'.} ,-)
*~*~*~*
Perhaps if I adopt the French word 'merde,' it will get my family 'off my back.'
*~*~*~*
^_^
*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*
We tend to do so much, "on automatic." We get in the car, turn the key in the ignition and drive. A drinking glass slips through our fingers and smashes on the floor and some favorite word comes out of our mouth. "On automatic." I do OK {not upsetting anyone} with the former
{One starts with 's' and the other, with 'd'.} ,-)
*~*~*~*
Perhaps if I adopt the French word 'merde,' it will get my family 'off my back.'
*~*~*~*
^_^
*~*~*~*