AmazonOnce in a while, I peek at the area newspapers, which my husband reads daily. An article called 'Life In Lumby' caught my eye. The writer is a 50-ish woman who lives outside a small town, to the east of here. Her name is Gail Fraser and there was a quote by her, in the Side Bar. It reads; "Lumby was partly a knee-jerk reaction to 9-11. I wanted a nice place to go to every morning..." This caught my eye. Life after 9-11, was why I found "Pretty Blog Land" and made a place for myself, in it. I had read and read and read, concerning the 'why's' of 9-11. Got immersed in Net discussion, of what we should do now. Got burned out. Needed a place of refuge.
{I know, I've said the last, a million times now.}

No, I haven't read any of these books. Will I? I'm not even sure of this. I have 2 books waiting for me in the library now. Which I want to pick up today. But... Since this woman lives not too far from me... And since what she writes sounds warm and small-town-ish.... I thought I'd mention the books...
An especially since, like other bloggers, my 'inspiration-for-writing-well'
has gone pretty dry, of late! ,-)))
