Thursday, January 03, 2008

"Baby, it's cold outside!"


Click on pic, for larger view

The early morning sky, looking to the South... The tiny moon is in the branches, on the left side of the tree. But it's hard to see. :-( I still have to master the zoom setting. {Among a lot of things, which I still have to master.} I tried to capture snow flakes falling, the other day. By reading the instructions and trying to change settings. But it was "a bust." So, I'm back to use of simple Automatic Setting. But I was given a new camera, to have the ability to do different settings and get different photo effects. {Like showing the moon, in the proper size. But still able to be seen clearly.} -sigh-

Yes, I want to -sigh- and give up. But I don't want to either. Grrrr...
I will keep trying to learn!!!

Baby, it's cold outside! :-) Top line was the time, 7:20am. Middle line was inside temp, 65.4F. And the bottom line was the outside temp, - 1.5F.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~


The sun is shining and it's crystal clear, still. The snow looks like some *mad baker* covered everything with lots and lots of whipped cream. But this "whipped cream," has tiny diamonds embedded in it!!! :-) A sparkly and beautiful Winter world!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Anthony trimmed my hair this morning, and I tried taking some pics, in the lovely big mirrors they have there. I like the pictures. Except! The overhead lighting makes my hair look yellow on top. See above. Eeeeeeek! So I used one I took at home, for my Sidebar. These at home in just sunlight {below} let my hair look its natural pewter. :-)


~~**~~**~~**~~**~~