
Wellllllll, the over-all-look of this new page layout, is a little *squuuuushed* looking to me. But at least my ding-dang Header has a full picture in it. And my blog name is in the Header. And it is centered. !!!!!! So, it's sort-of fixed. But I'm still not fully pleased, again.
~~~
And I had to do way too much zapping around, for too long, to even get to this state. To get here, by simply using what Blogger gives to we who are not techy, that is. Some gals have said that I have to go into my template and center my stuff. But if that means that I have to play around in the HTML stuff ~~ Well, if so, then I can't. So that solution is off bounds to me... the non-techy blogger. And personally, I'm a wee bit peeved at this. {Are you listening Blogger????????} It's not very fair, to the remaining *three* non-techy people out here in blog land. So there!!! -harrrumph- -pout- -pout- -pout-
~~~
OK, I'll drop the "pity party" now. Back to being nice.
~~~
Well, at least I'll try to be nice....
My heart isn't really in it, yet....
-pout-
clip-art
~~~
And I had to do way too much zapping around, for too long, to even get to this state. To get here, by simply using what Blogger gives to we who are not techy, that is. Some gals have said that I have to go into my template and center my stuff. But if that means that I have to play around in the HTML stuff ~~ Well, if so, then I can't. So that solution is off bounds to me... the non-techy blogger. And personally, I'm a wee bit peeved at this. {Are you listening Blogger????????} It's not very fair, to the remaining *three* non-techy people out here in blog land. So there!!! -harrrumph- -pout- -pout- -pout-
~~~
OK, I'll drop the "pity party" now. Back to being nice.
~~~
Well, at least I'll try to be nice....
My heart isn't really in it, yet....
-pout-
clip-art