People with Header-shrink problems...Do you read 'Blogger Help' like I do? That this is due to a new/permanent change in Blogger? I don't read all those Help Threads too easily, so please weigh in if you read differently.
Can we chat here folks? Do you think this is a permanent Blogger change? What if it is? How tied are we, to our Header being, exactly as we want it? Does it make that much difference? Yes, it will, to some! And that's fine. Let them be heard! ~~ And if it is a permanent change, how content or upset, are we? Chat-In-Comments Time! :-))))
Update:
I'm reading that people who can Photo Shop their own pictures, can get around the new Blogger 'rules.' And this makes the new Blogger 'rules,' even more unpleasant. And unfair. So now, I'm getting really .... you fill in what I am getting! :-( Grrrrrrrrr....
Update:I'm reading that people who can Photo Shop their own pictures, can get around the new Blogger 'rules.' And this makes the new Blogger 'rules,' even more unpleasant. And unfair. So now, I'm getting really .... you fill in what I am getting! :-( Grrrrrrrrr....