
Tell me, have you seen things like this, in your magazines, in a while?

Ladies have asked me to report on the new Victoria. So I will. Trust me. It is back. And you will be thrilled to pieces. :-)
Some women still say that they remember how the old Victoria strayed from its original form, which it did. But... you must not have noticed later issues of the old Victoria. It had tried to come back to its roots. I was happily surprised and began to get it again. When it left, it had tried to return to our beloved version.
I actually thought that all we 'old readers,' who had longed so for the day when some publisher would offer to republish Victoria... I thought all would pre-subscibe. So as to give this publisher/editor the help, to be able to show their pre-order lists to potential advertisers and say; "See all the people you will be able to reach, if you advertise with {new} Victoria."
After all, everything comes down to profit, able to be made. Few magazines can continue, without advertisers. {And btw, even the adds are beeeeeeeutiful in the new Victoria!}
I copy some of the words of the Editor-in-Chief; "As a young wife and mother, I discovered another dream when Victoria came into my life. I held my breath as I opened the cover. Every page enriched my soul, inspired my thought, and took me on a visual vacation. I was captivated."
"When she went away, I mourned, reread issue after issue, and dreamed of her return."
"Now you hold in your hands a dream...the return of Victoria, your Victoria, our Victoria! ... So special, she takes your breath away as you turn page after page revealing photos that take you to places of tranquility and loveliness."
Doesn't that give you 'goose bumps'? It does me, each time I read those words.
If you waited to subscribe, please wait no longer.
Victoria Magazine.


Ladies have asked me to report on the new Victoria. So I will. Trust me. It is back. And you will be thrilled to pieces. :-)
Some women still say that they remember how the old Victoria strayed from its original form, which it did. But... you must not have noticed later issues of the old Victoria. It had tried to come back to its roots. I was happily surprised and began to get it again. When it left, it had tried to return to our beloved version.
I actually thought that all we 'old readers,' who had longed so for the day when some publisher would offer to republish Victoria... I thought all would pre-subscibe. So as to give this publisher/editor the help, to be able to show their pre-order lists to potential advertisers and say; "See all the people you will be able to reach, if you advertise with {new} Victoria."
After all, everything comes down to profit, able to be made. Few magazines can continue, without advertisers. {And btw, even the adds are beeeeeeeutiful in the new Victoria!}
I copy some of the words of the Editor-in-Chief; "As a young wife and mother, I discovered another dream when Victoria came into my life. I held my breath as I opened the cover. Every page enriched my soul, inspired my thought, and took me on a visual vacation. I was captivated."
"When she went away, I mourned, reread issue after issue, and dreamed of her return."
"Now you hold in your hands a dream...the return of Victoria, your Victoria, our Victoria! ... So special, she takes your breath away as you turn page after page revealing photos that take you to places of tranquility and loveliness."
Doesn't that give you 'goose bumps'? It does me, each time I read those words.
If you waited to subscribe, please wait no longer.
Victoria Magazine.
