Sunday, September 02, 2007

Thank you...

My thanks to all who commented, concerning my "Some Can't Comment Here" issue. I appreciate each and every one. There were many diverse suggestions. And there was the recurring fact that some can comment, when using Firefox, and not when using other servers. I will have to gather these findings and with them ask, in whatever 'Help Forum' Blogger has.
And I'm sure some wonder why I just don't switch to another blog place. Truly, I'm scared to do so. I'm even scared to switch to another Template, here in Blogger. I'm non-techy and *chicken,* and I know what I have now, even it's not perfect. And afraid to totally mess-up, if I try to move. :-))))

And meantime, I put a soft photo of mine, back in my Header. Not a mosaic of three pictures, making it long. But I'm not totally thrilled with it, either. It doesn't seem to fit
the change to Autumn, now.

And I took a little tour around blogs in my Google Reader... Just looking at the effect they each give, when they appear. And in the end, everyone arranges their own blog, as it pleases them. Or perhaps, some want a change, but aren't yet ready to try for change.

I guess I'll just carry on...
And try to find a Header, which pleases me now.
And hope Blogger Help Forum can solve my "Some Can't Comment Here" issue.