Saturday, September 01, 2007

Happy September...

Happy September to all of us!

I turned my kitchen calendar over to September. And this above, is the picture.


I need a small sized calendar now, since we re-did our kitchen a few years ago. The calendar spot only accommodates a 7" square one now. And they seem harder to come by, than the *zillions* of regular size calendars. This one is called " A Place Of My Own." A 2007 calendar by Kim Jacobs. I love cozy and 'cottageeeee' looks to pictures. And water colors. .

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Nan over at Letter From A Hill Farm posted a recipe for Apple Buckle or Apple Crisp. Yummmmm... And today the 1st of September, seems a day just made for having that dessert. Oh how I love all those 'Crisp' recipes. I guess you could make them with all sorts of different fruits.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


And now, I think it's time for a nap. :-)