
Paging Mrs. E, of 'A Chat Over Tea' blog...
You have a simply lovely on-line-journal. I'd love to keep commenting in it.
But ~~ -sigh- ~~ Is it just me, who can not comment in it, today? I'm sorry if I am missing some way to do so. But I looked all around and can't seem to figure it out, today. If this is not just me, and others can comment in this oh so pretty blog... Please tell me what I am missing.
Please and thank you...
You have a simply lovely on-line-journal. I'd love to keep commenting in it.
But ~~ -sigh- ~~ Is it just me, who can not comment in it, today? I'm sorry if I am missing some way to do so. But I looked all around and can't seem to figure it out, today. If this is not just me, and others can comment in this oh so pretty blog... Please tell me what I am missing.
Please and thank you...
