
I'm so tired of this subject. -sigh-
I went to Blogger Help and looked under 'Comments.' Didn't find any recent questions, which deal with my comment problem. And I went to 'Help Group,' and you have to join a Google Group, to ask questions. Personally, I'm very wary of joining any more Google Groups. Such things as Groups, Mailing Lists, etc. are places where 'bad guys' go to harvest e-mail addys, for SPAM. Ahhh, I don't need any more SPAM. So, I'm back to "Square One."

If anyone can point me to a Blogger user, who has had this "Can't comment in her blog" issue, and has had it fixed or cleared up, please point me to her blog. Otherwise, I see no way I can deal with the issue of some of you not being able to comment here.
I know... If I was brave, I'd drop Blogger and move elsewhere.
I'm not brave enough.
