Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And now we know....


And now we know why Jewels was silent for 2 weeks.

Yes, it is sad that she will not be doing her on-line-journaling anymore, because it was a source of peace and joy, to many of us. The pictures of her family were wonderful. But I have never been at ease, with all the information/photos she posted. I have feared for her and her family. As I fear for all, who share family pictures and whereabouts, in blogs.


And she finally had to face her fears, about this matter. In her own words, she said; "...because I no longer feel comfortable publicly posting photos of the children on the internet."



Though I {as a 'Nana'} enjoy such pictures, I also know there are weird people on the World Wide Net. And I have never, nor will I ever, post pictures of my family on the Net. Yes, I show a picture of myself. And yes, once I showed my husband. But-no-one-else.

I have a beautiful family too!!! I would love to show them off!!! I would love to share their doings, in photos! I am the "Family Photographer," and I have taken *zillions* of cute pictures. But only to be shared with known family/friends, in private e-mail.


My choice. And the choice of my family too, of course.

I've spoken of this, in the past. I won't say any more on this topic. We each do our on-line-journaling, as we each choose. I'm simply taking the opportunity to say it one more time, because Jewels has said it. She has learned this, and it has caused her to stop open posting of family photos and whereabouts.

Vintage Photos