Saturday, August 18, 2007

"Peach Cobbler" thoughts.....


Today, I'd like to make a home made Peach Cobbler. Yummmm.... Before the Summer slips away and no Cobblers have been made.


The Summer already feels like it's slipping away, and there's a feeling and a look of Autumn. I know ~ that's probably *cruel* to read, for those who are still in the throes of Heat/Humidity Waves. I do feel sorry for you. I do. -sigh- But we here, have had less
Heat/Humidity, this Summer, than we usually do.

And here we are... lower on the map so to speak... more to the south so to speak... than my friends in Canada. And they have had more Heat/Humidity than I have. 'Tis a mystery.

And where you are ~ if it's in the Northern Hemisphere and you're in Summer...
Or if you are reading from the Southern Hemisphere, just switch the Seasons... To a Winter question... :-) Are there things you now want to do... Things for which there seemed to be plenty of time... Back at the beginning of Summer/Winter? But you've just not gotten around to doing? Times nearly up, in both Hemispheres. We'd better get going! :-) We'd better *get a move on.* :-)


Not said in a rush, rush, rash way. Just in a logical and clear headed way. It's a fact of life, that Seasons only last their alloted time. I love to pay attention to the Season I'm in. *Squeeze* everything out of it, which I can. Then welcome the next Season with open arms.

Yes, I know! For each of us, some Seasons we welcome with more open arms, than others. That's just our personal preferences and they are fine and dandy. In fact, I really love Autumn, which is coming. I do. I do. I do. But that's no reason to not get all I can, out of Summer. :-)
So I'd best get-me-to the Farmer's Market and buy some peaches!!!