Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wild weather


We have had lots of stormy weather, around these parts, for awhile. Complete with thunder storms, lightening hitting a large power station and resulting in much power outage, and topping it all off, with a downpour. Thankfully, last evening's downpour seemed to bring a different barometric pressure and the oppressive heat/humidity left.

This morning I went out and took some pictures of flowers, with the morning sunlight on them, and last night's rain drops as well.

The pink Begonia flower had been knocked off, by last night's rain. So I put it in a different place, to catch the sunlight on the rain drops, and took it. Then I brought it in and so far, it seems to be doing quite well. By tomorrow morning, it will probably be wilted but...

This evening we went around and took more pictures of houses. Big houses, again.
I'll be putting them up in my Photos-City-Mine blog.

All Posters . com