The saying usually goes ~~ 'A wee little slip, twixt the cup and the lip' {or something like that}.But, 'twas not between the cup and the lip. 'Twas between the foot and the step. I slipped on a couple-from-next-to-last stair, this morning and..... Ouch. Not to worry, I'm mobile and taking care.
~
But... Sitting in my computer chair is not as comfy now, as usual. And so, I think I may not be on the Net as much as usual, for a bit. Now naturally, I hope I'll feel like being on here, my usual *24/7* in a couple of hours, and may just be! :-)
~
But... If not. If I need to sit in my usual med. recliner, which is ohhhhh sooooo wonderfully supportive and all... I thought I'd make use of this wonderful blog tool of posting here, that;
"I'm fine, just resting. And that's where I disappeared to." If I owe e-mails, and I know I do... -sigh- I'll get back to e-mail soon. {How could I exist, without my computer for long, hu? Hu? Hu? -grin- Of course I can't.} :-)
~
Meanwhile, You all carry on and have lots of Net fun and Real Life fun.
And "That's an Order!!!" ^_^
~

Illustrations from Illusions Gallery
And "That's an Order!!!" ^_^
~

Illustrations from Illusions Gallery