Tuesday, June 26, 2007

:-) *Still truckin'!*


Thank you for all your sweet comments, on my last entry. I took Ibuprophen and I'm taking it easy. And I'm quite fine. :-) Just have to learn to be more aware of the
changes which come with age {like how to deal with stairways!},
and deal with them,
in a more common sense way. <--"Wisdom 101"!!! And so early in the morning! :-)
~~~
And look what Dear Sheila showed me how to do....!!!

*Oh Oh!* Now you just know, you're in for lots of mosaics, don't you?
Yes, you know you are! >,-)
But think of how much bandwidth I'll be saving you!!!!
Especially when I really learn how to master this mosaic-making... As to size and being sure that my pictures show, to scale and all. I really apologize to the artist {Daniel Merriam} because I rather *butchered* the layout of those prints. But you will please click on the link below and go see his work, as it should be seen.
I don't resonate with each and every one of his paintings, but some,
I think are very magical.
~~~
Prints by Daniel Merriam