
For the longest time, I've wanted to do something with the top of my blog. My header or whatever the term is... I've loved seeing all the pretty things which others use, in theirs. But I was very afraid to try changing my template. For fear of losing everything.


And I tried to download one, which was mentioned. And true to form {-sigh-} I messed up with the download. All the years I've been on a computer and this where-did-I-put-my-download? thing eludes me. And even the very process of downloading, sometimes eludes me. -yish-

But I was talking to Dear Sheila and she suggested something to me. I tried her suggestion and ~~ Lo and Behold ~~ I could do it! I could put a picture up there!!
So then I began the *fiddling around* which you may have witnessed, over the last few days. When I finally had the picture in its best way, Dear Sheila make my blog name for me, in pretty text, on the picture. And it was complete.

And now that it's finally all tweaked, I want to give credit where credit is due!
To my Dear Friend Sheila.

I did change my template once, quite a while ago. And I may well have *used up my luck,* with that change. ,-) Soo, I ruled that out. And wasn't swift enough to even take a close look at the template I use. To see if I could do it, with this one. Nope, I just kept wishing I had something different. And thinking that I had to get one of those 'do-things-with-photographs' downloads, before I could really work on this issue.

And I tried to download one, which was mentioned. And true to form {-sigh-} I messed up with the download. All the years I've been on a computer and this where-did-I-put-my-download? thing eludes me. And even the very process of downloading, sometimes eludes me. -yish-

But I was talking to Dear Sheila and she suggested something to me. I tried her suggestion and ~~ Lo and Behold ~~ I could do it! I could put a picture up there!!
So then I began the *fiddling around* which you may have witnessed, over the last few days. When I finally had the picture in its best way, Dear Sheila make my blog name for me, in pretty text, on the picture. And it was complete.

And now that it's finally all tweaked, I want to give credit where credit is due!
To my Dear Friend Sheila.
