
Oh bother... Sighhhh... People are still having troubles with commenting here.
I didn't change my template. I only put a picture up, in the very same template.
~
I have been using Firefox for ages. No change there.
~
Some people have switched between Firefox and IE or some such, and they could comment here. But! One did one and one did the other, and both worked! Eeek!
~
Also, wondering if anyone who can not comment in this blog ~ have had the same problems in other blogs? Other blogs using {my} Blogger? Etc. Etc.
~
I went back into my Settings and looked, and I see one thing I may have changed. Under Comments... Who Can Comment? I had "Only Registered Users." And I switched it to Anyone, which seemed better. But I just switched it back to the old way...
to "Only Registered Users."
~
But I just checked in another blog.... in In The Mind Of.. and there, I still have Anyone Can Comment. Now, one of the women could comment there, but not here in 'Smilnsigh.' If anyone can't comment here, would you please see if you can, in there?
~
Some way, I hope this gets straightened out.
********
******
********
!!! UPDATE !!!
Friday evening
Rhoda at Southern Hospitality has kindly commented below, that many are having problems with the comments thing, and feels it must be a blogger glitch. Ohhhh I am so glad that it's not just me.
Thank you Rhoda, for telling me this!!!

I didn't change my template. I only put a picture up, in the very same template.
~
I have been using Firefox for ages. No change there.
~
Some people have switched between Firefox and IE or some such, and they could comment here. But! One did one and one did the other, and both worked! Eeek!
~
Also, wondering if anyone who can not comment in this blog ~ have had the same problems in other blogs? Other blogs using {my} Blogger? Etc. Etc.
~
I went back into my Settings and looked, and I see one thing I may have changed. Under Comments... Who Can Comment? I had "Only Registered Users." And I switched it to Anyone, which seemed better. But I just switched it back to the old way...
to "Only Registered Users."
~
But I just checked in another blog.... in In The Mind Of.. and there, I still have Anyone Can Comment. Now, one of the women could comment there, but not here in 'Smilnsigh.' If anyone can't comment here, would you please see if you can, in there?
~
Some way, I hope this gets straightened out.
********
******
********
!!! UPDATE !!!
Friday evening
Rhoda at Southern Hospitality has kindly commented below, that many are having problems with the comments thing, and feels it must be a blogger glitch. Ohhhh I am so glad that it's not just me.
Thank you Rhoda, for telling me this!!!
