I wish I looked as smug as the pretty lady above, on the magazine cover. But I'm not feeling one bit smug. -sigh- Because I'm having a terrible time with photographing the Old Roses.
See... Is it because these are white???

And OK, I will just say that I wanted this, to be a soft-and-shot-through-gauze-look.
-harumphhhh-
That's my story and I'm sticking to it! -pout-

But I did get this shot of a bud of the Old White Rose out back. See that little pink thing in the middle? That's the bud. But I can't crop it any more, or it becomes fuzzzzzzy. Mmmm, do I need a new and more fancy camera?

This Geranium flower came out quite well, for cropping it.
But I know what I should be doing. I should be finding a class somewhere and taking that. But... I am so hopeless on wanting to take classes. Or even, on reading instructions. Oh my, what *terrible* psychological things does all this say, of me? If you know, don't tell me.
I don't think I want to know. >,-)

And I got my 'Chippy,' on his perch, this morning.... The weathered Adirondack chair on the back patio. I guess he likes it, since it provides him with an easily accessible perch, to survey his domain from. :-)
And I did {finally} put some pics, in my other photo blogs, Seasons Snapshots and Photos City Mine. Some 'yummy' porches, 'prettied-up' for Summer, in the later.... :-))))
.
Magazine Covers from Ellis Parker Butler site
