
First ~~ I am humbled by all the sweet comments, on my yesterday's entry. You are all so kind and make me feel better about actually sharing 'the real me.' Believe me, it was not easy. But it felt right. And so... I did it. And now, I'm very glad. You've made this 70 year old woman very happy, with the warmth and kindness, you have shown me.

Actually, with the warmth and kindness you continue to show me. I'm so glad I discovered and joined in... 'My Pretty Blog Land.' :-)

No, it's not my Birthday.
But this card/picture is so sweet that I had to add it here. On
'Caring Bloggers Rose Day.'
I learned of this, from Britt at Britt Arnhilds House in the Woods.

Now, I'm not one for participating in all the tags and etc., which whirl around 'Pretty Blog Land.' But since I so love roses, I wanted to be part of this. And of course, since I began my entry with thanks for all your kindness ~~ what better way to add to this, than to include many Roses for you. You who are very Caring Bloggers!
PostMark PressSo, if you want to, you can add a Rose entry today, too.

No tags.
No pressure.
Just do it, if you want to.
^_^
