Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sunday, May 6, 2007


'Snowflake' is On-Guard! Against something, out in the pool area, this Sunday morning.
She can never be *tooooo carful* you know! ,-)


Therefore I can spread the news!

The pool area is thus *secure*! :-)


Thank you all, for comments and replies, concerning my last Help entry. :-) Seems the consensus is, for the darker color... This one.... But not in bold. So I happily comply.
.
And thank you for offers of help. I will contact the sweet gal who gave me, her e-mail addy. I'll put my name, in the Subject Line too. So you will know that my mail is not spam.

I do that all the time. Since I'm so wary of spam and virus', even tho I'm on a Mac and can't get infected. Because it's only a matter of time, before some mean ol' Cracker* makes his mark, with a spam that can infect Macs. -grrr- -sigh- -grrrr-

*'Cracker' is the proper term for 'bad Net guys.'
'Hacker'
is the term for those with great Net abilities. Not used for bad.
But people don't pay attention to the original meanings of words now.
And so... the good term Hacker, is used for all.... for the good and for the bad.

{Yes, I know. I've said the above before. -smile-}
.
Today looks lovely and should be used for outdoor task. And we do have plenty of
those, to do. But we also have a straightening-up to do too. Inside. One of the extra bedrooms, has again become a catch-all room. -sighhhhh- How quickly, easily, with out noticing it even, that happens.
We emptied one extra bedroom and turned it into a shelved books and reference books area. And a place for husband's drawing table, for drawing up his plans for projects.

And guess what happened, during the process? Yes! Another spare bedroom became the dumping area. Ohhhhhhhh bother, as Pooh Bear says.

Time to attack that! Past time to! If I were to be completely candid, there are still Christmas decorations containers in there. Eeeek! Waiting to be shelved. How *awful* is that?!? It's May. And such things are still awaiting being tucked away. Oh we are *terrible*! >,-)
.Sooo, it's well time to get off the Net and to the day's projects!

I wish you all well, with your projects for today. And really hope they are simply to relax and enjoy the beauty of the Spring day.

Hugs, all round...


Miss Mary.com