Saturday, March 10, 2007

Viewing "wonderings"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
"I think of half-past four at Manderley,
and the table drawn before the library fire ...
the performance, never-varying, of ... the
silver tray, the kettle, the snowy cloth."
~~from 'Rebecca'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wondering.... Can my Journal/Blog, be read easily?

I know our Journal/Blog is for us first. We do our individual Journal/Blogs, in the way we love. Yes! Yes! Yes! I applaud it being thus! But I like people to come read here, and leave comments here also... So I'd like mine to be welcoming,
so to speak. :-)

And I never know how my Journal/Blog appears, on anyone else's screen.

Does it
'load' quickly and easily? Or does it have so many things on the top and on the Sidebar, which make it seem to take a *long time* to 'load'? Kind of jerky and almost with difficulty?

I also know that none of us could make our Journal/Blog look purrrrfect to each and every one of our readers. Each computer shows things differently, for one thing. And we are all individuals and prefer our own style and etc. But I just thought I'd ask, about this. In case some poor reader is *suffering in silence,* out there.... with something I could easily change. :-)

Please and Thank You for answering...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The evening is very still, and there are no sounds but the ticking of our Family watch ... and a beating of one single irregular Flame in my fire."
~~Dorothy Wordsworth
.