
Who has come to live at my house, due to the sweetness of Tammy. I won one of her Blogversary Giveaways.
Is she not the most precious little lady, you have ever seen? And not a little lady either, is she. She stands quite tall on her weighted feet and will soon be standing on my mantle. Right in the middle, in front of the big mirror.
But first, I must surround her with pastel 'thingies.' After all, a harbinger of Easter Time and Spring, must have a pastel setting.
Then again, maybe I'll just whisk off all signs of Winter, and put her right up there, on her pedestal and let her inspire me to gather up pastel 'thingies,' to go with her. Mmmmmm yes! This is the best idea! Use her as inspiration!
Thank you so much, Dear Tammy. I really, really needed this sweet inspiration, right now! I think a lot of us are having a bit of a hard time, feeling Spring-like. But you knew how to 'do the trick' for me!!!
XXXXXXXX
............
Hillstock Greetings

