Monday, March 12, 2007

Time change.... and Great Aunt Josie.

.
Today was not a day, on which I had perky inspiration, for a Blog entry.
Then I read a question in Dear PEA's Corner, about having troubles with time changes. Which brought to mind a family story type of thing, with which I commented in her Blog. And Voila! I finally had an idea for an entry in my own Blog.... Or Net Journal.

I've read people, who don't really like that term 'Blog,' and it's not a favorite of mine either. 'Net Journaling' or just 'Journaling' sounds so much more ...
Oh I don't know.... Genteel maybe. :-)))))


Anyway, back to my story. But it's not a *story-story.* It's true. And it concerns my Great Aunt Josie. Now, s
he really was my Great Aunt, but I always knew her
as just Aunt Josie.


Anyway, poor Aunt Josie used to complain all Summer long!
That she would never be 'the same again,' till the time changed back again in the Fall!!! I don't know exactly what she thought it did to her but... She certainly impressed me with the fact that it did _something_. And whatever it was,
she realllllllllllly didn't like the effect! ,-)


But luckily, the effect never rubbed off on me. I don't actually have
problems with time changes.

.