
Concerning how I reply to Comments, and to answer Amy's question of ; "Do I have any favourite links or blogs?"
Yes Amy {and all other readers who may have wondered the same thing}, I have *a zillion* Fav. Blogs and Links! -sigh- I cull some and find more! And thus, it is very hard for me to keep up with visiting all my Fav. Blogs. I didn't want any problems, in this refuge of Pretty Blog Land. And look at that! I go and make a big problem. Duhhhhhh me.
But anyway, I'm glad I never began to list my Fav. Blogs. Because if I had, by now my *entire* Blog would be taken up with the List!!!! -smile-
*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*
And about the matter of 'How To Reply To Comments".... I don't do it, in my own Blog. I tend to go visit the Blog of those who leave comments. And I answer it, in their own blog.
I don't know if this is the "best" way. I simply choose this way, for myself.
I don't know if this is the "best" way. I simply choose this way, for myself.
