**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**

Look what arrived in my mail box, from Dear Rebecca of Renaissance. A package!
A prettily wrapped package and a nice long letter. Each sealed with sealing wax. I love sealing wax. Used to use it, years ago. Have not seen it used in so long. As you can see in the last and closer picture, she made a silver 'N' on the letter envelope and a gold 'rose' on the package. How neat is that???? :-)
As I said, a nice long letter! I love letters! And in the pretty package were hand made writing note papers and a yummy potpourri, made by her. Which perfumed the letter, and continues to perfume the note paper, for future use by me.
Thank you Dear One. You are a 'sweetie.' :-)
Those who have been reading here, for a while, know that I can't do all these creative things, which so many of you, do. And you also know that I love seeing
all the beautiful things which you do create. It doesn't bother me a bit,
that you 'do' and I 'don't.' We are each unique and that's all there is to it.
We each 'do our own thing,' :-)
And I get such fun out of each and every blog in my "Pretty Blog Land." And continue to be so happy that all of you do/make/create such lovely things and share pictures with me. And share such pretty pictures of your surroundings too.
Hugs to all, on this still cold Winter morning....
**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**


