
This is sooooo funny. I got an email from an long-time Net friend. And she was aghast. She'd sent me a Christmas card {yes, even to me who doesn't send them anymore} way back in December, of course. And it was recently returned to her. So she said her "I can't believe it's".... But late last year, I did stop using a PO Box so it probably went there and.... the rest is history as they say.
So, it isn't really the PO's fault. :-)
So, it isn't really the PO's fault. :-)
.
Anyway, back to the long story.... She popped it in another envelope and sent it again. To my home address, where things now come. Instead of to old PO Box, that is. {Mmmmm, are you now totally confused? Probably are. Sorry.} Back to the story!
.
It came! Very pretty Victorian card and hand written messages and .... the sweetest little Victorian Calendar. It has a magnet on the back, for one's refrig. But I have it on my computer desk. It goes so well with my {someone said, who said it, in a comment???} my "Victorian looking" computer area. :-) Look at it, below...
.


Thank you Debra of As I See It Now. Whom I met long ago, because of a mutual love of the books of Gladys Taber.
.
Anyway, back to the long story.... She popped it in another envelope and sent it again. To my home address, where things now come. Instead of to old PO Box, that is. {Mmmmm, are you now totally confused? Probably are. Sorry.} Back to the story!
.
It came! Very pretty Victorian card and hand written messages and .... the sweetest little Victorian Calendar. It has a magnet on the back, for one's refrig. But I have it on my computer desk. It goes so well with my {someone said, who said it, in a comment???} my "Victorian looking" computer area. :-) Look at it, below...
.



Thank you Debra of As I See It Now. Whom I met long ago, because of a mutual love of the books of Gladys Taber.
.
