Thank you so much, to all who have been commenting here. I am truly pleased and happy and so grateful.And I again am struggling with the issue of ~ how to reply to, or comment on comments. Maybe the best way is to do this, every once in a while... To say Thank You. And to say that I read each and every comment and am so happy to find them. Rest assured of that!
Yes, I do think I'll stick to this kind of Thank You.
If I don't comment back to each one, I feel bad. And if I do that, it would get kind of unweildy. And no one knows if people check back in Blogs, to see if there has been a reply comment, anyway. Etc. Etc. Etc.
So, it's time I put this constant problem to rest for myself. :-) Know I read all Comments and am made happy by them. Know I always thank you, in my heart. And I'll be stopping by all of your Blogs, on a regular basis. Even if I don't coment allllllllllllllll the time. {my probem is more of a ....having to keep myself from making too many comments! -giggles-}
Oh! And all of this, also goes for my Photoblog!
Any way, thank you, thank you, thank you!
