I must say, that I've been made delighted by all the sweet comments you ladies have made in my Blog. Yes, I know I said this before. But I want to say it again. :-)And I also want to report that I've learned a *trick,* with loading pictures. Actually, this *trick* was told to me by one of you dear ladies, when I was pleading for 'Help!'. {and now, I forget which one told me... sigh. Although I think it was Brenda of CoffeTeaBooksAndMe
My problem was, getting multiple pics to go "where I wanted them to go," in my entry. So I tried her *trick* of loading the last one, first. And it worked! If you go over to my Photos Blog , it seems to be working. Without my having to play in the Html and all that confusing stuff. :-) Wheeeee!
So, I guess I'm delighted twice this morning.
Art from here