Keats called Autum, the 'season of mellow fruitfulness.' 'Tis my season of mellow fruitfulness. Time to throw off the rage and rush and judgemental attitude of my past. Time to find my own path 'into the woods,' as others have called later life. I'm thinking that I now prefer the term of 'season of mellow fruitfullness,' to 'into the woods.'
Time to learn to.....
~~Cease judging people.
~~Cease trying to change anyone, but myself.
~~Cease becoming entangled in the affairs of others.
~~Let everyone live their own life. While I live mine.
~~Be of calm support, to those who ask for it.
~~But cease all desire to 'fix.' I can not 'fix' anything/anyone. But myself. Learn this.
These are my thoughts, on this lovely Autum morning. They've been 'perculating' for a long time. I've tried to begin them, before. The time is here. The time is now... to master this.
Not as one begins to master a huge job, behind which I must throw my total energy. Nope, this season is not for huge jobs of total energy. This season is for quiet contemplation. Leading to calm decisions. And leading to more and more and more contentment. To more and more and more detachment from my great desire/drive to 'fix.'
{Being a very bad speller, I try to use the Spell Check. But, it does nothing. If this entry is still filled with spelling errors, I did try to fix them...}