Monday, November 03, 2008

'Lifting' from Vee...



Yes, I am brazenly 'lifting' a post idea, from Vee!!! And adding my own 2 cents worth.
Which begins thus...

"
A few weeks ago, columnist Michael Barone warned readers that Barack Obama was ready to create a “thugocracy.” Barone was talking about the looming threat that once elected President, his Administration would reinstitute the Fairness doctrine and use it to wipe conservative talk radio off the air, as well as force internet sites hostile to his policies to counter each critical article with a supportive one."

I knew about the threat to Conservative Talk Radio! I did not know that the inreinstituting of The Fairness Doctrine {which Democrats love} could force Internet sites, hostile to Obama's policies, to counter each critical article with a supportive one!

This blog is an Internet site! Your blog is an Internet site! I am hostile to Obama's policies, already. Would that impinge on my rights and freedoms? Most certainly it would! Imagine having to post a link to a supportive-to-Obama link, every time I post a link to one, hostile to his policies!!??!!

Think about it. We always thought our blog was our own, didn't we? But of course we did!

So, how does an Obama/Democratic administration sound to you, now? I'm sure you know how it sounds to me. :-(


One source And another.

**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**

YES, I WILL GO BACK TO SOFT, WARM, COZY HERE, WHEN THIS ELECTION IS OVER.

If necessary, I still have 'In The Mind Of A Grandmother' to be critical in. At least, for the time being. :-((((


**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~**