*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*
Getting ready for some fun!!!
Next, another view of my face... By now you know I am 'Alice' from the 'Twilight' film. :-))))
And below... Here I am, in Forks High School. By myself...
With my true love Jasper... Below...
With four members of my family, below...
And since there has to be conflict in a story, here I am below, ready to
'kick some ass'!!! >,-)
But below, I'm in a more pensive mood...

And of course, I have accessories for my High School look!!! Chunky cuff bracelet, and Ballet Flats/shoes below.


Soooo, what do you think of my costume for 'Peas' Halloween Party?
Isn't it wonderful that 'Pea' is holding this Halloween Party, in Cyber?!? And that it's therefore a Virtual Reality Party?!? Where we can be anyyyyyyyyyyyyyything or annnnnnnnnnnnnyone?!? ,-)
I do hope to see you at 'Pea's' Halloween Party, today!!!
Thank you Dear 'Pea'! I so needed this fun project!!!! :-)
{Photo sources are here and here}
*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*
PEA is having a Halloween Bash today and I've got my costume. Yes, I know that 'Pea' provides us with a costume, when we get to the Party. But since this a Virtual Reality Party, I can wear her costume and my costume... at the same time. Great how these Virtual Reality Parties work! ,-) And all the food Pea will have at her Party, won't add any calories, either. :-))))
I ask you to 'suspend disbelief' and look at my made-up face, below.
I ask you to 'suspend disbelief' and look at my made-up face, below.
Next, another view of my face... By now you know I am 'Alice' from the 'Twilight' film. :-))))
And below... Here I am, in Forks High School. By myself...
With my true love Jasper... Below...
With four members of my family, below...
And since there has to be conflict in a story, here I am below, ready to'kick some ass'!!! >,-)
But below, I'm in a more pensive mood...
And of course, I have accessories for my High School look!!! Chunky cuff bracelet, and Ballet Flats/shoes below.

Soooo, what do you think of my costume for 'Peas' Halloween Party?
Isn't it wonderful that 'Pea' is holding this Halloween Party, in Cyber?!? And that it's therefore a Virtual Reality Party?!? Where we can be anyyyyyyyyyyyyyything or annnnnnnnnnnnnyone?!? ,-)
I do hope to see you at 'Pea's' Halloween Party, today!!!
Thank you Dear 'Pea'! I so needed this fun project!!!! :-)
{Photo sources are here and here}*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*